Fox anchor Chris Wallace is leaving network after 18 years
[ad_1]
Chris Wallace was on set for Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace at FOX News DC Bureau, June 4, 2017, Washington DC.
Paul Morigi | Getty Images Entertainment | Getty Images
Fox news anchor Chris Wallace suddenly announced Sunday, that he is leaving Fox after 18-years of being with the network. He did so immediately.
Fox News Sunday host, the “Fox News Sunday”, said he’d be open to changing.
“I’m ready to do something different, to move beyond politics and all of the other things that interest me. Wallace released a statement on the final episode of his show, saying that he was ready to embark on a new adventure. Wallace offered no further information on the new project, though he said that fans should “check out it.”
The company stated in a statement that the network would fill the vacant spot until it is filled with rotating hosts, and then a new anchor will be named. press release.
“Eighteen year ago, Fox bosses promised that they wouldn’t interfere with my bookings or answer any questions I had. Wallace stated that they kept their word.
Wallace’s abrupt resignation follows several changes in the cable news industry. Brian Williams, MSNBC anchor and ex-NBC Nightly News anchor and managing editor of MSNBC, announced his resignation last month. leaving the networkThe year ended. Williams said he expected he would “pop up again somewhere.”
CNN fired its primetime anchor Chris CuomoThis month “new information” was discovered during an investigation of his assistance to his brother, former governor of New York. Andrew Cuomo responded to the sexual harassment claims. Cuomo stated that he is disappointed by CNN’s decision.
[ad_2]
