U.S. outlines deal with AT&T, Verizon over 5G delay — letter -Breaking
[ad_1]
© Reuters. (Reuters] – U.S. Transportation officials said that wireless carriers would not be able to obtain further information about 5G service deployment beyond January 19, unless “unforeseen aviation security issues” are addressed, according to a letter previously unknown.
U.S. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg and Federal Aviation Administration chief Steve Dickson said in a joint letter AT&T (NYSE:) and Verizon Communications (NYSE:) C-Band Wireless deployment will be delayed by 2 weeks to allow for “extra time and space” to minimize the impact on commercial flights.
Attached “final term sheet” stated that unless there are “unforeseen aviation safety concerns”, the agencies would not “demand or seek any further delays for C-Band deploy, in whole, or in part,” including a delay returning to routine operations.
Fusion MediaFusion Media and anyone associated with it will not assume any responsibility for losses or damages arising from the use of this website’s data including quotes and charts. You should be aware of all the potential risks and expenses associated with trading in the financial market. It is among the most dangerous investment types.
[ad_2]
