What Jim Cramer is watching in the market Monday
After a flight test at Boeing Field, Seattle, Washington on June 29, 2020, a Boeing 737 MAX plane lands.
Karen Ducey | Reuters
(This article was originally sent to Jim Cramer and members of CNBC Investing Club. Get the latest updates directly to your email subscribe here.)
This is what I’m looking at November 15, 2021
- Boeing plays nice with the ok’ing of the 737Max… Boeing could get the right break, and we are proud to own the Investment Club.It is important that airlines “review” their aircraft now.
- Musk to Bernie Sanders: “I keep forgetting that you’re still alive… Want me to sell more stock, Bernie? Simply say “… Bernie is a buyer. A taker, not a maker
- Chevron (CVX) UBS to be bought with an upgraded hold… cites capital opportunities with transition (licensing)
- Bitcoin up another 2.5%
- Oppenheimer raises Workday target price… $285 to $340…cites strong cloud human capital management…Sees Sustainable 20% growth
- Gores GuggenheimPolestar merging… An electric car costs $38,000
- Dollar Tree… hold to buy Deutsche BankMantle Ridge acquires $1.8B stake Are you a chronic underperformer
- Vita CocoIs loved… six buy ratings…COCO
- Mizuho Salesforce: $320 to 360 bad upgrade about valuations gaining—is this the P-E multiple expansion phase?It is something you should be watching as it can never be sustained
- CoinbaseInstitutional crypto gaming is becoming the norm
- Evercore ISI says get long CSCO… Investing Club has it in its possession before the Wednesday earnings… hybrid work a win for them…
- Mastercard says jewelry big… Again, SIG
- Nvidia… Price target: $240-360 Baird
- ON Semi(ON), added to Bank of America U.S.1 list… One of my favorite semis
- AKAM downgraded by OPCO… sees competitive disruptives coming… says “well-funded start-ups” trying to take share… under assault from Fastly and NET… CloudflareThe best stock is (NET).
- The sainted are downgraded by Loop Shopify… Heresy???… 100% valuation call
- Deere?…Labour agreement The third time is the charm
- Morgan Stanley starts Crowdstrike—with a SELL!!… refers to too much competition …. share gains difficult ahead –I think that Palo Alto is in the way
- Royal Dutch moving to London… Like UnileverDid
- RobloxThis is the real competition on the omniverse ?… David Baszucki was on Mad Money … Did he create the metaverse?
- Biden-Xi—Taiwan Red Line.. Xi wants one China… Will Biden sell out Taiwan?… It is impossible to imagine it happening right now
- PANW… PT raised $560 to $605 at Deutsche bank… One of my favorites.. CEO Nikesh Arora doing a great job…
- Oatly… Revenue forecasts cut $690M to $635M
- QCOM… Tomorrow analyst meeting… could be very good for AAPL —Morgan Stanley… they also like NVDA ahead of the Q…Jensen in another level in terms of speed
CNBC Investing Club now serves as the official residence of my Charitable Trust. This is where I share my market intelligence and every move that we have made for our portfolio. Action Alerts Plus has ceased to be affiliated with my writings and the Charitable Trust.
Subscribers to CNBC Investing Club will get a trade alert prior to Jim making a trade. Jim usually waits approximately 45 minutes to send a trade alert before purchasing or selling any stock within his charitable trust portfolio. Jim will wait five minutes until the market opens to execute a trade if the trade alert has been sent before the trade is executed. Jim will execute the trade if the trade alert has been issued less than 45 minutes prior to the close of the market. Jim can wait 72 hours before execution if the alert is issued after he’s spoken on CNBC TV about a stock. See here for the investing disclaimer.
(Jim Cramer Charitable Trust is long BA CRM, CSCO and NVDA.