What Cramer is watching in the market Monday, including a big tech trend emerging
Jen-Hsun Huang (president and chief executive officer at Nvidia Corp.) speaks on the occasion of Nvidia Corp.’s Mobile World Congress Americas, Los Angeles, Oct. 21 2019.
Bloomberg – Getty Images| Bloomberg | Getty Images
This article was first sent to Jim Cramer’s CNBC Investing Club members. For the most up-to-date updates, subscribe to our email list subscribe here.)
- Atlantic Equities launches Salesforce.com (CRM)Buy… My understanding is that business is very successful.You might want to go back to Workday. They had an amazing quarter.
- Adobe (ADBE)Atlantic Equities has upgraded this listing… Once again, I hear that the guys have a great time.
- Rent the Runway (RENT)… All analysts begin coverage of the IPO by giving buy ratingsReally? —what a dangerous play as all of these apparel IPOs have failed versus traditional apparel companies
- We would Monster (MNST) merge with Constellation(STZ)?… a powerful combo because Constellation does not have great presence in the convenience store
- Hangover from the EV Are they too high?
- Nvidia (NVDA)Is really on the rise… Same as Roblox (RBLX)… It is all about the Omniverse, and I believe it. Priority
- Vonage (VG)Ericsson bids $21 for the winning bid. Platform for Consumers
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI)Truist reduces its price target by $101 to $74 An analyst predicts that the CEO will be replaced
- Etsy (ETSY)… Needham raises $265 to target $325… analyst says company driving retention and frequency…
- Oatly (OTLY)…This isn’t the right way to make plant-based milk… results last week fell short bad
- Micrsoft (MSFT)… $2.6 trillion market cap… because of cybersecurity continue growth in IT spend
- GlobalFoundries (GFS)… Right place at the right time… gets $88 price target at Bank of America…strong competitive advantage, manufacturing scale and differentiated technology
- Bank of America adjusts price targets for the automotive industry Ford (F)It ranges from $20 to $22… Magna International (MGA)Reduced to $127 to $113 …. Ferrari (RACE)From $275 to $350
- Numbers for holidays… JPMorgan believes the best decade is a decadeNovember saw an increase of 85-90% in pre-covid levels…
CNBC Investing Club now serves as the official residence of my Charitable Trust. This is where I share my market intelligence and every move that we have made for our portfolio. Action Alerts Plus has ceased to be affiliated with my writings and the Charitable Trust.
You will be notified by Jim Cramer if you subscribe to CNBC Investing Club. Jim may then make a trade. Jim usually waits approximately 45 minutes to send a trade alert before purchasing or selling any stock within his charitable trust portfolio. Jim must wait 5 minutes before sending a trade alert to the market, if it is pre-market. Jim will execute the trade if the trade alert has been issued less than 45 minutes prior to the close of the trading day. Jim may not execute a trade if he has spoken about the stock on CNBC TV for less than 45 minutes. See here for the investing disclaimer.
(Jim Cramer’s Charitable Trust has CRM, NVDA and F).