China Evergrande says unable to publish annual results by March 31 -Breaking
[ad_1]
© Reuters. FILEPHOTO: This aerial view depicts the 39 buildings that China Evergrande Group has built. The order was issued by authorities on January 7th, 2022 for demolition of Ocean Flower Island (Hainan province), China. This picture was taken by a drone. REUHONG KONG (Reuters), China Evergrande Group announced Tuesday that the troubled developer will not be able publish last year’s financial results by March 31, according to stock listing rules. The reason is that audit work has still not been completed.
Evergrande indicated in a stock-exchange filing that because of the “drastic change” in operations, the auditor added several additional audit procedures.
After the completion of audit procedures, the developer said it will release the audited year results as soon possible. It also stated that trading restrictions in the shares would remain in effect up to the time it releases the new results.
Fusion MediaFusion Media and anyone associated with it will not assume any responsibility for losses or damages arising from the use of this information. This includes data including charts and buy/sell signal signals. You should be aware of all the potential risks and expenses associated with trading in the financial market. It is among the most dangerous investment types.
[ad_2]
