Switch to be taken private by DigitalBridge in $11 billion deal -Breaking
Use comments to communicate with users and share your thoughts. Ask questions and engage in conversation. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
Enrich the conversation, don’t trash it.
Focus and stay on task Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
Respect others. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically. Be careful not to use profanity or slander. directed at an author or another user. We will not tolerate sexism, racism and any other form of discrimination.
- You can use standard writing styles. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases. We will remove comments that use symbols or are in all caps.
- NOTICESpam messages, promotions and comments with links will all be deleted Phone numbers, email addresses, links to personal or business websites, Skype/Telegram/WhatsApp etc. Addresses (including links within groups) and self-promotional materials, as well as business-related PR messages (e.g. contact me for advice/signals etc.), will be deleted.Any other comments that contain personal contact information or advertisements will also be deleted. Your account may also be suspended if you are found guilty of any of these violations.
- Doxxing. No private, personal information is allowed to be shared with us. The commentor’s account will be immediately suspended.
- Don’t monopolize the conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also strongly believe in giving everyone a chance to air their point of view. We expect comments to express their views clearly and in a civil manner. However, they should not be repetitive or offensive. If there are complaints regarding individuals taking over threads or forums, we have the right to suspend them without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.