Electric vehicle stocks surge
Thursday morning saw a sharp rise in the price of beaten shares from several start-ups for electric vehicles.
Rivian AutomotiveAfter Wednesday’s market close, a loss of the first quarter was reported narrower than Wall Street had expectedAnd Lordstown MotorsAnnounced a crucial deal to sell its Ohio factoryThe sale was final.
In mid-morning trade, the stocks were up approximately 28% to 45%.
The following are major EV stocks as of New York’s eleven o’clock in the morning:
- Lucid GroupIt was about 14% higher.
- NikolaIt was higher than 10%
- FiskerIt was higher than 10%
- Startup of a Battery Solid PowerIt was higher than 11%
- Motor bus manufacturer Greenpower MotorsThe increase was approximately 9%
- Maker of heavy-duty fuel cell trucks HyzonThe increase was approximately 13%
- XL FleetThis was an increase of around 20%
- Mullen AutomotiveThis was an increase of over 18%.